Relief is one of the best feelings in the world…life is too short to not be living in a sense of relief, worrying about life will only cause unneeded stresses. With that being said I have found a place to live for the next few months!!! It happens to be where F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote The Love of the Last Tycoon. It is in West Hollywood, which is an interesting side of town, don’t get me wrong it is nice, just not completely my cup of tea. I can throw a rock and hit the DGA (Directors Guild of America), maybe I will see Spielberg one of these days hanging at the Griddle.
Now that I have a place to reside, the process of writing begins. Next semester I start capstone, which is a yearlong class where I either write a feature or direct a short. I think that I want to tackle both. I believe I am an individual with a strong business sense, yet at the same time I believe I can visualize stories well. Who knows what the world has in store for me…
No comments:
Post a Comment